In an essay of a minimum of 1,000 words, please address one of the following:
- Analyze the symbolic purpose of the naked blonde in “Battle Royal,” by Ellison. Consider her purpose in the text and how this relates to the story’s exploration of racism and the American dream.
- Compare and contrast the female protagonists of Manfield’s “Miss Brill” and Joyce’s “Eveline.”
- How do the issues of eating and food serve as symbolism in Melville’s “Bartleby, the Scrivener?”
In addition to using specific quotes from the story or stories, you should utilize at least one additional outside credible source.
- Essays must be in MLA format
- Click the Submit Assignment button below to upload your assignment to Turnitin