In a twelve to fifteen page paper (excluding title page, reference page and appendix), present an initial business plan. Using information from the final paper submitted in your other entrepreneurial concentration courses and following the categories of a strategic audit of a corporation (Appendix 1.A in your textbook), provide information on the following:
- Business Idea
- External Environment: Opportunities and Threats
- Internal Environment: Strengths and Weaknesses
- Analysis of Strategic Factors
- Strategic Alternatives and Recommended Strategy
- Implementation Programs
- Evaluation and Control Measures
- Growth Issues
At least five peer-reviewed sources are to be used.
The Final Paper
- Must be twelve to fifteen double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style