Complete the project with the six deliverables and the “Must” objectives.
Assume you are a member of a class on project management. Each student will join a team of 5-7 students who will be responsible for creating, planning and executing a fund raising project for a designated charity.
The fund raising project has two goals:
(1) raise money for a worthy cause and
(2) provide an opportunity for all team members to practice project management skills and techniques.
In addition to completing the project a number of deliverables are required to complete this assignment. These deliverables include:
a) Project Proposal
b) Implementation Plan
c) Risk Management Plan
d) Status Report
e) Project Reflections Presentation
f) Project Retrospective/Audit
Approved projects will receive $250 seed money to be reimbursed upon completion of the project.
Every project must meet the “must” objectives as determined by the instructor. There are four must objectives:
1. All projects must be safe, legal and comply with university policies.
2. All projects must be capable of earning at least $500.
3. All projects must be able to be completed within nine weeks.
4. All projects must provide an opportunity for every member of the project team to experience and learn about project management.