Write a 3–4-page assessment in which you use examples and research findings to explain the connections between technology and self-regulation.
To prepare for this assessment, locate scholarly research articles on delay of gratification and self-regulation. Also consider technology and self-regulation.
Include the following in your assessment:
- Describe ways that technology has impacted people’s ability to self-regulate their behavior.
- Select one area of self-regulatory behavior and describe how that area is affected by technology.
- Use examples from media (news reports, commercials, television shows, movies) to illustrate the conflict between impulse and socially beneficial behavior.
- Explain how research findings support (or do not) the connection between technology and delay of gratification or self-regulation.
Your submitted assessment should be 3–4 pages in length, excluding title page and reference page. Use the research findings from at least three scholarly research articles and follow APA guidelines for format and style.
- Include a title page and reference page.
- At least three current scholarly or professional resources.
- Times New Roman font, 12 point.
- Double spaced.