Reread the Management Focus on ?China and Its Guanxi?, available in your e-book (page no.110) and answer the follow questions:
- Why do you think it is so important to cultivate guanxi and guanxiwang in China?
- What does the experience of DMG tell us about the way things work in China? What would likely happen to a business that obeyed all the rules and regulations, rather than trying to find a way around them as Dan Mintz does?
- What ethical issues might arise when drawing on guanxiwang to get things done in China? What does this suggest about the limits of using guanxiwang for a Western business committed to high ethical standards?
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- The answer to every question must not be less than 130 words
- Case study attached