Attached is a reference of what the budget plan would focus on.
DiscussionYour Most Important Budget Asset The grant application process is all about money. Without money to accomplish your public health intervention, your plans are nothing but words on a piece of paper. The grant application process is all about convincing a person or entity to give you money to support your plan. Your primary goal in the budgeting process is to make a convincing argument that the money will be spent well.
There are many elements that make up a budget. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Which element will generally make up the bulk of grant funds you will receive and why (particularly in a grant or contract that is a multi-year award)? Describe this element.
- Explain your answer with the help of examples.
Give reasons and examples in support of your responses. Be sure to cite any relevant resources.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words.
By the due date assigned, post your response to the below Discussion Area.Through the end of the week, review and comment on at least two peers responses. Consider commenting on their opinion about the most important part of the budget that is integral to the grants management.
Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources. Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your peers as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your peers posts. Participate in the discussion by analyzing each response for completeness and accuracy and by suggesting specific additions or clarifications for improving the discussion question response.
- Identified the element that generally makes up the bulk of grant funds you receive and why.
- Described the most important part of the budget integral to the grants management.
- Explained answers with relevant examples.
- Responses demonstrated in-depth research and analysis of issues associated with grant and contract budgets.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.