I am needing assistance with the following question.
Please follow the grading criteria.
I need this APA and sources can not be Medscape or older then 5 years has to be legit sites like .gov.edu etc.
MUST FOLLOW THE GRADING CRITERIA EXACTLY.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a comprehensive health care reform law that was signed by President Obama in 2010. The law has three primary goals:
- Make affordable health insurance available to more people.
- Expand the Medicaid program to cover all adults with income below 138% of the federal poverty level.
- Support innovative medical care delivery methods designed to lower the cost of health care.
Following the passage of the ACA, the National Prevention Council released a comprehensive plan to increase the number of healthy Americans at every stage of life by:
- Building healthy and safe community efforts;
- Expanding quality preventative services in the community and clinical settings;
- Empowering people to make healthy choices; and
- Eliminating health disparities.
For your discussion board assignment, please answer one the following questions and support your answers with reputable literature/publications/guidelines, etc. Respond to at least one of your classmates (must be a different question/topic than yours). If you agree with your classmate, support your discussion with a reputable resource. If you disagree with your classmate, explain why and support your discussion with a reputable resource.
- How has the ACA helped rural communities build healthy and safe communities?
- What preventative services have played a major role in improving communities?
- Has the ACA empowered people to make healthy choices? Explain
- What impact has the ACA had on health disparities among rural communities?