The effort to provide benefits and compensation, increase loyalty, and otherwise retain employees is ongoing and constantly changing. It is important for HR professionals to remain abreast of emerging trends and shifts related to employee retention. To do so, HR professionals can look to companies noted for great benefits and high workforce loyalty. These companies not only illustrate examples of new and innovative methods of employee retention, but they also act as beacons of what will become new standards for benefits and compensation.
In this Assignment, you will compare the compensation and benefits offered by two companies. You also will also identify common aspects shared by the companies you select.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Learning Resources for this week.
- Download the Comparison Infographic Template located in the Learning Resources.
- Visit the “Fortune 100 Best” website: https://fortune.com/best-companies/. Click on Explore the List. Select a company from the list by clicking on their name. The following page contains a thorough description of the company including the benefits they offer employees.
- Carefully review the descriptions on some of the companies included in the report and select two. At least one needs to be a healthcare-related company.
- Explore the information provided for each company as well as each companys website.