The legal landscape is perpetually changing. Psychologists must remain abreast of these changes to avoid potentially damaging issues to individuals and careers. In this assignment, you will consider the current federal and state legal issues discussed in the last two modules and their influence on psychology ethics.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least three additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Choose either a current federal or a current state issue which is influenced by and/or is influencing psychology ethics.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) in which you discuss the influence of the selected issue. Include the following in your paper:
- A detailed explanation of the issue.
- A discussion of how the issue influences psychology ethics from an objective (scholarly) perspective.
- A discussion of how the issue influences psychology ethics from a subjective (personal) perspective.
- A discussion of how, if at all, the issue is influenced by current psychology ethics.