https://academicessayshub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/aehlogo.png 0 0 Sam https://academicessayshub.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/aehlogo.png Sam2023-07-07 23:47:262023-07-07 23:47:26Rasmussen College Human Growth and Development Presentation “
- Imagine you have been asked to speak to a group of parents about promoting self-esteem in school-age children. You need to research the topic and prepare a visually appealing PowerPoint slideshow to accompany your presentation.
- Address the following questions:
- How does level of self-esteem typically change during middle childhood? What factors contribute to this change?
- What are some influences on school-age children’s self-esteem?
- Does very high self-esteem always have positive effects on children’s adjustment? Why or why not?
- What are the typical consequences of low self-esteem?
- What are some other strategies that parents and teachers can use to promote children’s self-esteem? What behaviors should adults avoid, and why?