- Create a change plan for one organizational performance issue aligned with the needs assessment in Week 1 and the change strategy in Week 2. Include elements of a change theory to support your change plan.Note. There are two options to choose from for your deliverable, listed below.Consider the following:
- Reflect upon the concepts learned in PSY/355, Motivational Processes in Human Psychology; PSY/420, Theories of Behavior; PSY/435, Industrial Organizational Psychology; and IOP/460, Organizational Cultures.
- Examine a minimum of two IOP concepts that demonstrate feedback should be ongoing and its usefulness. How do you plan to use feedback as a tool to assist with change adaption?
- Apply motivational theories and discuss how these theories can keep employees engaged during complex changes or other organizational initiatives.
- Identify a method for evaluating employee performance post-change. Discuss how you would identify, collect, and analyze that data. Depending on your deliverable selection, dedicate a minimum of 1 slide or 1 paragraph to how you would present your performance findings.
Select one of the following deliverable options, using your research as a guide:
- A 700- to 1,050-word paper
You must support opinions and any facts by citing credible sources in the body of the assignment and listing the references including at least two scholarly references in APA style. See Tips for Success article for Class Announcements for guidance on selecting scholarly references. Every slide needs at least 100 words of speaker notes in complete sentences. Title slide and reference slide do not count in minimum slide count.
Before preparing this assignment, make sure to read / review the Tips on the Project Portfolio Assignments posted in Announcements.