Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to brief the class on your selected article. Include the following:
Kalmbach, K. C., & Lyons, P. M. (2006). Ethical issues in conducting forensic evaluations. Applied Psychology in Criminal Justice, 2 (3), 261-290.
- A properly formatted title page
- An agenda for your presentation
- An outline of the purpose or focus of the article
- An evaluation of the ethical issues presented in the article
- An explanation of the conclusions drawn by the article and their implications for the clinical practice of psychology
- An analysis of the implications of the ethical issues presented in the article to the practice of psychology
- A properly formatted reference slide
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.