Refer to the Social and Cultural Paper Writing Instructions for a
detailed explanation of the requirements for the Social and Cultural
Diversity Paper that you will be developing throughout the course.
1. Prepare an outline of the paper that contains the following:
- Definition of cultural diversity
- Main body containing the content guidelines provided in Social and Cultural Paper Writing Instructions
2. For this part of the assignment, prepare a reference list that includes the sources
you will be citing in the paper. The paper must include a minimum of 10
scholarly references in addition to the textbook. More references may be
used if necessary.
3. For this assignment, complete the first draft of the paper (1,750-2,000
words), structured in three parts, in which you address the content
criteria provided in Social and Cultural Diversity Paper Writing