250-350 words each, minimum 1 resource each- PART 1 can be in Q & A format
1. Why does re-victimization frequently occur? Include a minimum of three
studies looking at current research. Does this differ based on gender or
2. Environmental risks may not stop when CPS/DCS or the police are called.
To protect the patient, what else should we do if they are being abused?
What are some of the resources or skills you want to teach children?
Review 10 common symptoms seen in children who have experienced severe trauma.
Write a 750-1000-word paper about common trauma symptoms. Include the following in your paper:
- A listing of the 10 symptoms reviewed and brief explanation
- Why the symptoms appear to include the function and how the symptom assisted in survival
- A minimum of five scholarly resources within past 10 years
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style
Briere, J. N., & Lanktree, C. B. (2012). Treating complex trauma in adolescents and young adults. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage. Chapters 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21
Crosson-Tower, C. (2015). Confronting child and adolescent sexual abuse. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage