Write a 500-750-word summary about the documentary and as well as a personal reflection on the documentary and bullying topic. Include the following in your paper:
- Personal observations of the pain and isolation felt by young people who are bullied in the documentary.
- A discussion about the importance of friendships for the bullied.
- Strategies in regards to how non-bullied kids can help bullied kids.
- Strategies parents can use to help their bullied children.
- A discussion about how educators and the educational system can help bullied children and decrease bullying in their schools.
- A personal reflection in regards to the documentary and the bullying topic