School counselors must be able to ethically and effectively interpret and communicate test results with stakeholders. One effective method for conveying these results is through a short presentation.
For this assignment, use the Mock Standardized Testing Data to create an intervention presentation.
Create a digital presentation for teachers and administrators that:
- Describes the importance of creating data-driven interventions focused on improving student learning.
- Identifies groups that require intervention based on the interpretation of the data, and includes charts or graphs that explain the data used to make this determination.
- Evaluates the importance of the social and cultural factors associated with the data in providing counseling services.
- Describes an intervention strategy that promotes learning outcomes for the identified group of students.
- Discusses legal and ethical considerations for creating and implementing an intervention.