Read the Case Study for Johnny and review/score the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom MeasureChild Age 617 form completed by the mother (attached). Consider the following when reviewing the form:
- What information do you gather from the data in this instrument?
- What will you do nextbased on the information from the Level 1 Measure?
Utilize the DSM-5 Parent/Guardian-Rated Level 1 Cross-Cutting Symptom MeasureChild Age 617 measure to differentiate between issues associated with typical childhood behaviors and clinically-significant psychiatric phenomena (psychopathology). Consider the following when differentiating between the issues:
- Based on your findings, would you assess that Johnny needs a formal referral to a pediatric psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor?
Assign the appropriate DSM diagnoses for Johnny in descending order, from the dominant, to the least dominant. Consider the following when assigning the DSM diagnosis:
- What diagnostic impression do you reach based on the information gathered about Johnny? What is your rationale for ruling-out other diagnoses?
Write a 500-750-word paper about Johnny and your findings. Include the following in your paper:
- The appropriate DSM diagnoses for Johnny in descending order, from the dominant, to the least dominant and rationale.
- An explanation regarding why other diagnoses were excluded and rationale.
- A discussion regarding if you would assess that Johnny needs a formal referral to a pediatric psychiatrist/psychologist/counselor and rationale for your choice.
- At least five scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper to substantiate your findings.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,