Conduct some further, in-depth research of your chosen social problem and describe the history and evolution of that problem. Historically, what has been attempted in the past to eradicate the problem?
In 1-2 pages, address the following in regards to your chosen social problem:
- What is the history of the social problem?
- What are the effects or consequences of this problem (negative and positive)?
- What individuals, groups, organizations, social institutions are involved?
- What values, beliefs, norms, and issues by whom are involved?
- What sociological assumption(s) fit this problem?
- What social factors (causes) are involved by level? (Who says so? research done?)
- What sociological perspectives are involved?