Supervision Sessions Best Practice
Interactions between supervisors and supervisees should be carefully considered in order to foster a positive work environment that encourages high compliance with the delivery of treatment plans. In this assignment, you will consider how to effectively deliver feedback during supervision sessions between a supervisor and a supervisee in order to increase the likelihood of improved performance.
Review the three supervision videos in this unit’s Supervision Feedback media presentation. Then complete the following:
- Describe the interactions observed in all three videos.
- What is the ratio of praise to constructive statements in each video?
- Research best practices related to supervision feedback. Summarize the main conclusions of the research.
- Evaluate the interactions in each video.
- How did what you observed in each of the videos compare to best practice techniques in the OBM literature on feedback (hint: think about Daniels’s 4:1 ratio).
- What worked well in the interactions?
- What did not work well in the interactions?
- Which video do you believe would be most likely to improve the supervisee’s performance?
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: At least 3 scholarly or professional resources.
- Length: 23 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
See attachment of videos ( its a transcript of the 3 videos w/answers)