Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that discusses the following:
- What is informed consent?
- What is confidentiality?
- Compare/contrast the relationship of informed consent and confidentiality.
- What are the limits to confidentiality? In other words, what must be discussed with your client before psychotherapy starts so the client understands in what conditions the counselor could break confidentiality?
- What needs to be in a letter of consent for a participant to be in psychological research?
- What are the implications if informed consent and confidentiality are not followed?
- Discuss processes to ensure that clients understand these policies.
DO NOT copy (word-for-word) for your sources; put the information in your own words.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.